The Short Sleeve Side Pocket Shirt from 7115 by Szeki is a modern take on the classic men's button down. Regular men's fit made from a wide vertical stripe cotton/linen blend fabric, this shirt has a hidden button placket and one sewn in hidden chest pocket that sits vertically against the button placket. We love this shirt unisex also oversized on women, who could take a size down from their normal size.
- 70% Linen, 30% Cotton
- S, M, L, XL
- Made in small batch in Guangzhou, China
- Hand wash cold. Hang or lay flat to dry. Can be dry cleaned.
A mid-weight linen+cotton with a wide stripe pattern. Both linen and cotton fibers have highly desirable properties for warmer weather conditions. They’re light, breathable, moisture wicking and feel comfortable against the skin for all day comfort. This blend has a slightly earth feel thanks to the linen, but is still incredibly soft thanks to the cotton. One of our favorite things about this fabric is that with use over time, it will continue to age gracefully and get even softer. Easy to care for.
Fits true to men's sizing. Women could size down one size. Length taken flat from top of shoulder to back bottom hem. Back hem about 1.5" longer than front hem.
- S – Chest: 40”, Shoulders: 36”, Length: 29.5”
- M – Chest: 42", Shoulders: 37”, Length: 30”
- L – Chest: 44”, Shoulders: 38”, Length: 31”
- XL – Chest: 46”, Shoulders: 39”, Length: 32”