Gardening Jacket Cone Denim
The Gardening Jacket by Monitaly is their reworking of classic American workwear with added contemporary and practical details. The signature detail of the jacket is the two large torso pockets which are inspired by vintage overalls. They simply take out the chest pocket of the vintage overalls and put it on the Gardening Jacket, and each side features a different type of overall pockets. One of them has a watch pocket – the good old detail that was once a must-have by your grandfather. The Gardening Jacket is constructed with raglan sleeves joined by classic “Union Special” sewing machine with double needle felled seam.
- Raglan sleeves
- Buttoned cuffs
- Zigzag stitching on inside collar stand
- 2 x Large torso pocket on the side
- 1 x Welt and patch combination chest pocket with snap fastening flap
- 1 x Internal chest pocket
- Monitaly logo engraved donut buttons
- DOT brand snap fasteners made in the U.S.A.
- Double needle felled seam construction
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- S = 38
- M = 40
- L = 42
- XL = 44
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit.
100% Cotton, Made in Los Angeles
Limited stock. Last inventory of pure indigo 14.25oz denim made by the Cone Denim’s White Oak Mill in Greensboro, N.C. After 112 years of glorious denim manufacturing history, one of the last-standing denim mills in the U.S. was shut down its operation on December 31st, 2017. This hand, shade, and all the characteristics cannot be replaced with any other denim.
- Machine wash in cold water separately
- Hang dry only
- Do not bleach