Riding Pants Blank Vancloth Sateen
Inspired by the 1940-50’s military motorcycle pants, the Riding Pants by Monitaly have extended large single pleats which create a beautiful, signature tapered silhouette that most symbolizes this pant. Front slash pockets and back welt pockets come in handy for every man. Wide belt loop on center back is set to withstand heavy load. To keep a nice drapery of fabric and silhouette, side seams are finished with lock stitch with double-needle top stitching without binding. Back rise is finished with binding for a clean look inside.
- Extended large single pleats
- 2 x Front slash pocket
- 2 x Back welt pocket with buttoned flap
- Extended zipper fly with button closure
- Military-standard melamine buttons
- Wide belt loop on center back
- Clean binding finish inside
- Double-needle stitching construction
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size. Our trouser numeric size indicates an actual measurement of the garment’s natural waistline in inch.
- S = 30
- M = 32
- L = 34
- XL = 36
- Tapered. Comfortable fit.
- Those who are in between sizes should go up to the nearest size.
Monitaly’s exclusive 'Vancloth & Sons' fabric
Sateen version – 100% Cotton water-resistant
Made in Los Angeles, California, USA
* It mimics the fabric that was developed for the US military coat back in the 1940s yet quality gets even better than the original with an advanced technology.
** Water-repellency may weaken after several washes.
- Machine wash in cold water separately
- Hang dry only
- Do not bleach