Wrap Magazine Issue 13 | Paradise
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Wrap magazine is a celebration of contemporary illustration, art and creative culture.
After an extended (Covid-induced) break, Wrap is delighted to be back doing what they love most – making their magazine and being able to share the work of incredible illustrators, artists and designers.
Inspired by this issue’s ‘Paradise’ theme, there are five unique pull-out wrapping paper prints to discover in Wrap #13, alongside fascinating in-depth interviews and studio visits with the contributing artists who made them – Marine Buffard (cover artist), Abel Macias, Laura Burke, Agostino Iacurci and Pauline Bachel.
You'll also meet designer Alex Proba and dive into her colorful, abstract world, finding out how she's built her impressive multidisciplinary studio. Wrap visits UAU Project, the Polish 3D design practice who use algorithms and eco-polymers to create their sculptural homeware products, and they share a run-down of their favorite contemporary painters and how they're making their mark in the art world. Plus, we get lost in Kenyan photographer Thandiwe Muriu’s stunning CAMO portrait series.
- Includes five pull-out wrapping paper prints, five in-depth artist interviews and four articles exploring of-the-moment creative trends and practices
- Dimensions: 24cm x 32cm
- 148 content-rich full-color pages
- Printed in London on FSC certified paper
- Special design features: double fold-out section, a mixture of uncoated, glossy, and silk pages and black foil logo on the cover
- Limited quantity available